- List of Apps and their potential uses in KS1 – from Kelly-Jo Peter at Great Oaks Primary School
- Annex on music technology in the National Plan for Music Education
- Drake Music
An organisation working across music, disability and technology.
- Sawdon, J. Tees Valley Music Service. Outline of the latest developments in music technology for schools.
- Wheway, D. Music Technology in the early years and primary schools.
Offers a brief overview of essential hardware and software.
- List of useful apps and software from University of Sussex.
- Bristol Plays Music
Link to primary curriculum where there are many opportunities to incorporate technologies.
- Sing Up
Taking singing further with technology – an article by David Ashworth.
- Charanga – the Musical School
A cloud-based subscription music scheme for the primary music curriculum, in which the use of music technologies in embedded.
Using technology in primary music education
If you enjoyed this resource from the ISM Trust, the Incorporated Society of Musicians’ (ISM) sister charity, please consider making a donation towards our work. You kind donation will help us continue to create pioneering resources to support music and all those who work in the sector.Donate