Play: A practical workshop exploring the psychology of optimal music performance
Thursday 21 June, 9.30am – 3.45pm
ISM, 4-5 Inverness Mews, London W2 3JQ
Propel your performances to new heights with this empowering practical workshop from Gregory Daubney CPsychol and Dr Alison Daubney, authors of the ISM Trust’s pioneering new toolkit for musicians - Play: A psychological toolkit for optimal music performance.
This unique one-day workshop will enable you to:
• identify many of the common barriers to optimal music performance
• experiment with practical techniques for managing performance anxiety
• choose appropriate strategies to help you reach your optimal level during a performance
• create and design your own strategies based on the understanding developed through this workshop
• reflect on your own practice and performance preparations and implement short and long-term strategies to help your reach your full potential as a musician
The workshop is limited to 14 people, which allows a unique opportunity for in-depth learning and interaction with the course leaders.
Tickets: £52 ISM members; £62 non-members (price includes a free copy of Play: A psychological toolkit for optimal music performance worth £10, refreshments and lunch)
Book by clicking the button below or call us on 020 7221 3499 (Mon - Fri 9:30 -5:30)